These terms and conditions of service fudge together a legally binding contract between the company and the customer.
- “COMPANY” Shall mean NJEGHANG COMPANY LIMITED, its subsidiaries, related companies and representative.
- “ CUSTOMER” Shall mean the person for which the company is rendering services including but
not limited to importers, exporters, carriers and consignee.
- DOCUMENTATION Shall mean all information received directly or indirectly from customer whether in paper or electronic form.
- THIRD PARTIES shall include the following “ truck men, carriers, custom broker, agents, warehouse men to which goods are entrusted for transportation, handling, delivery and storage.
- COMPANY AS AN AGENT.
NJEGHANG COMPANY LTD acts as the agent of the customer for the purpose of performing duties in relation to the entry and release of goods and dealing government agencies. NJEGHANG COMPANY works as an independent contractor.
- LIMITATION OF ACTIONS
All claims against the company for an actual lose should be made in writing and received by the company within thirty Days(30) of the event arising to the claim. All suits against NJEGHANG COMPANY must be filed and properly served on company.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY.
- NJEGHANG COMPANY makes no implied warranties in connection with its services.
- Customer agrees that in relation to all services provided by NJEGHANG COMPANY, the company shall only be liable for its negligent acts which are the direct and proximate cause of any injury to customer.
- In no circumstances shall company be liable or responsible for indirect, incidental damages even if it has been put on notice of the possibility of such damage.
- ADVANCING MONEY. All charges must be paid by customer in advanced unless the company agrees in writing to extend credit to a customer in relation to a particular transaction. Granting of credit shall not be considered a waiver of this provision by the company.
DEDICATED PEOPLE, TRUSTED SOLUTIONS. WE CHANGE THE FACE OF THE BUSINESS WORLD.